My Photo
Name:
Location: Greeley, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

found laying in the street

Greetings,
This morning around 2:30 am I decided to go to UNC and do some homework. While I was getting into my car I noticed that there was a truck that had his emergency flashers on and appeared to be on the train tracks. I decided to take a short detour and see what was up. Well as I drove past the truck I saw a man lying in the street. I promptly pulled over and threw my emergency lights on and went to see what the problem was. As I was walking back to the man in the street an undercover police man drove up and started trying to wake the guy. Apparently the truck driver saw the man in the street as he drove by and called for help. The police officer checked to make sure that he was breathing and was in communication with base. When the on duty officers arrived they tried to ask his name and who he was. For the most part the man just lay silent. They spoke a little louder and managed to get a moan. They helped him to his feet and the man tried to take a couple steps and quickly fell to the ground. The man managed to say he was 20 years old before he collapsed again. Anyways at this point I decided to take off considering that I was not contributing anything to the situation. I would assume that the man had way too much to drink, but who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home