My Photo
Name:
Location: Greeley, Colorado, United States

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Looking for a place to rent?

Hi,
This post is out of the normal being that it is purely personal. I thought that if there were any college students out there looking for housing for the new year I would direct them to my roomates.com profile. I live in Greeley and will be attending Aims this semester. However the apartment is only a couple of blocks away from UNC's campus. Close to food, bars and school; what more could you want. You will have to make an account with roomates.com in order to view my profile. However creating an account is free. If you do so, just search for nickname: Spoted21
If you would prefer to contact me directly you can do so by e-mailing me at
spoted21@gmail.com
Thanks for reading

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home